refundmore-v-white.png
refundmore-v-white.png

Delayed or cancelled flight?

You may be entitled to €600

Based on European law

State authorized to handle your case

Claim compensation/reimbursement

It only takes two minutes to create a case!

Try our calculator to find out whether you are entitled to compensation | reimbursement according to the EC-Regulation 261/2004. You can start a case for flight disruptions up to 3 years back in time.

Already have a case? Follow your case

refundmore-v-white.png

Refundmore in the press

In collaboration with Tryg

Why choose us?

 64 legal experts

Rune, Lawyer and head of lawsuit

64 legal experts

We are specialized within the European air passenger law and we are always ready to handle your case - if necessary, all the way to the proper authorities.

 By using Refundmore you are not alone

Laurits, Legal case handler

By using Refundmore you are not alone

It may be difficult and complicated as an individual to win against the airline. We help you and make sure that you are constantly informed throughout the process.

 The best and cheapest on the market

Guxi, Legal Support

The best and cheapest on the market

Our fee is 30% of the obtained compensation and additional expenses - even if we have to bring the case to the proper authorities. If our technical evidence points to that you are not eligible compensation, there will be no fee and our work has been for free.

This is how easy it is

Step 1

Please use our calculator

It only takes two minutes. Fill out your travel information and our calculator will assess whether you might be eligible for compensation, and if so, how much. Please use our calculator and check your itinerary down below.

Step 2

Your case will be legally assessed

After creating your case, you will immediately be associated with one of our specialized claim managers, who keep you completely informed and updated throughout the process.

Step 3

The money goes directly into your bank account

If we win your case, our fee is 30%. We will then transfer the remaining 70% directly to your bank account. If our technical evidence points to that you are not eligible compensation, there will be no fee and our work has been for free. Using Refundmore as claim agency is therefore completely risk-free. No cure - no pay.

PERSONALIZED LEGAL SUPPORT

Any doubt about your rights?

We are specialized in communicating with the airlines in order to support you in avoiding a long and complicated complaint process. By using Refundmore as a legal partner, you will gain knowledge of your rights as an air passenger. When creating a case at Refundmore, you will be associated to a personal legal case manager who ensures that you are constantly informed throughout the process.

Billede v3

Gustav will represent you

Open again at: Monday At 09:00

How can I claim compensation?

On your own

Complicated and slowly

No financial risk

Time-consuming and stressful

Limited experience and knowledge

High risk the airline rejects your claim

Refundmore

Quick and very easy

No financial risk ( no cure, no pay)

We win 95% of all cases

Using own attorney and lawyers

Takes only 2 minutes to create a case. Refundmore will handle the rest

Experts at rights of air passengers

6 years of experience

Attorney

Very expensive and complicated

High financial risk

Long and very costly process. The longer, the more expensive.

Often none, or limited experience with similar cases

Time-consuming and stressful

We sue the airlines to make sure that you receive your compensation

We are legal specialists within air passengers rights and handle all communication with the airline on behalf of you, as the airlines often neglect their responsibility of the flight disruptions.


Based on experience, most of the airlines make it difficult for an individual to obtain compensation. Most often, passengers claims are ignored, and in other cases the airlines reject the claim with wrongful explanations. This makes the situation even more complicated because the only option from here is to bring the case to court - which is time consuming and expensive for an individual.


Therefore, Refundmore subpoena the airlines (free of charge for you), if you have a legal claim according to EU-Regulation 261/2004. We make sure to provide you with the best service and will keep you updated throughout the process.

150.000 passengers helped
35 friendly employees

Join over 150,000 customers who have had
their compensation claimed with Refundmore